IT'S HEAVEN, NOTHING MUCH


TELL ME ABOUT HEAVEN....
Article by Sr. Catherine OSF

WILL YOU TELL ME ABOUT HEAVEN WITHOUT SCARING ME WITH HELL?

 I have always wished to know more about God without being scared of Satan. If this is well explained to me, then I will be able to tell if I truly love God or I am scared of Satan. Sometimes heaven is made so expensive to attain and I'm left wondering whether I will make it there. Is God loving, or scary? is he always smiling? I have these questions in my mind and I would like to know him and not anything else that may sound his opposite; in this case, Satan. In simple terms, can you tell me about God without scaring me with Satan? 

I might me wishing to go to heaven just because one of the two options laid before me is scary; I don't want to burn in hell fire 🔥, I don't want to see the scary Satan and so I'm left without option than taking the remaining route which is to heaven. From this it's clear I don't love God, but he is the only safer option left. So will someone clarify this issue of our loving Father without scaring me with tormenting devil? 

Sometimes I am scared of spiritual attacks of the evil 😈 and so I have to keep repeating "Jesus I love you" even though I don't understand the love between me and Jesus. I am doing this just to scare the devil 👿 but deep within me, I don't understand the love of Jesus. So will someone explain this love of Jesus to me without mentioning the evil one so that next next I will love Jesus unconditionally and genuinely. 

Sometimes I hear, "If you don't go to church or give offering, or live a righteous life you will go to hell" Is there a better explanation of why I should go to church, give offering, and live a good life apart from this threat of going to hell. I want to learn why I should meet God in his holy place and give to him in thanksgiving without hell being mentioned. And so will you explain to me the love of God without mentioning the torments of hell? 

 I want to believe God is so magnificent, so wonderful, full of love and peace. The only mention of Satan I want to hear is, "before Satan, God was." And so make me wish to meet God one day, make me desire the more to gaze at him someday, make me wish to leave this world and meet the power behind all the beauty I see. Make me smile any time I see you my brothers and sisters because you represent the work of my God. Make me opt for God even when presented with multiple choices, because I feel his love for me. This is the Father I would like to know more about without mentioning the devil who scares me. And so will you tell me about heaven without scaring me with hell?


Sr. Cate OSF
( This article has been copied with permission from Sr. Catherine OSF) 

Rev. Deacon. Nyonje
0704603297/0708607911
nyonjes146@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIMEKOSA Lyrics

SADAKA YANGU- Fr. Kauki

NO CHILD HAS FAILED ...